We are commited to the Word and Prayer.
Prayer is our vital connection to God
Seek the Lord and his strength; seek his presence continually! 1 Chronicles 16:11
Click Here for: What is Prayer?
Principle No. 1 The Gospel
Principle No. 2 Through Jesus
Principle No. 3 Boldness
Principle No. 4 Persistence
1. Approaching God with Adoration and Trust
2. Acknowledging God in Praise and Worship
- What if I don't Feel Like Praising God?
3. Admitting Sin and Seeking Pardon
- Psalm 139 as a Guide to Admitting Sin
4. Asking That Needs be Meet for Ourselves and Others
- How does God Answer Prayer?
5. Arguing with God for Blessing
6. Accepting from God One's Own Situation As He Has Shaped It (Hymn: Be Still My Soul)
-Trusting God and Finding Inner Peace
7. Adhering to God in Faithfulness Through Thick and Thin
-The Biblical Category of Lament
Tuesday to Friday
9 am - 12 pm
1 pm - 4 pm